Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there

I'm getting really tired of the same look and I feel it's time for a change but to what? I feel that no style ever seems to suit me because of my face. I was thinking about getting a full fringe but I'm not sure if that would suit me at all. Opinions would be great as I don't know what to do.

Thanks!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I think a full fringe would suit you - you have a doll like face. However it may make you look younger. How about dying it chocolate brown?

ReputationRep:
    Thank You for replying. I will consider dying it but I'm a little unsure on how it would turn out. I wouldn't want anything to go wrong. I will see how it goes

ReputationRep:
    Like the previous poster said, I think you'd look a lot younger with one, but it wouldn't not suit you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandwine)
    Like the previous poster said, I think you'd look a lot younger with one, but it wouldn't not suit you
    Thank You, that helps

ReputationRep:
    I used the virtual makeover on http://www.taaz.com/ to see if a fringe suited me - it did and I love it! might be worth a shot just to see? It's not amazing but you get a rough idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HollyBear1325)
    Hi there

I'm getting really tired of the same look and I feel it's time for a change but to what? I feel that no style ever seems to suit me because of my face. I was thinking about getting a full fringe but I'm not sure if that would suit me at all. Opinions would be great as I don't know what to do.

Thanks!
    I can imagine you with a fringe and rest of the hair tied back in a ponytail (if you understand what I'm trying to say) and that would look good imo, but yeah if you want to go for it then sure I don't think it'll look bad

And your eyebrows are either really light or non-existant!:lol:

ReputationRep:
    A soft layered fringe might look nice.
    It sounds silly but maybe you could try pinning some of your hair from the back to the front to make a fake fringe and see how it looks?

Also I think your hair would look really nice a darker blonde colour, like sort of a natural ashy blonde.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.