Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    I have applied to Hertfordshire university and got an offer for Msc Accounting and financial management , does anyone else applying for the same course??
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by maroua)
    Hi everyone,
    I have applied to Hertfordshire university and got an offer for Msc Accounting and financial management , does anyone else applying for the same course??
    Hi maroua,

Welcome to TSR and congratulations on receiving your offer!

Where abouts in the world are you travelling from?

If you have any questions about life at the University of Hertfordshire post them below and i will do my best to give you an answer

thanks,
    Ashley (University of Hertfordshire Official Representative)

ReputationRep:
    Hi Ashley,
    I'm lithuanian and I live in Tunisia , it's a big change for me... so I am little bit worried about being able to study and work at the same time and if it is easy to find a job?

ReputationRep:
    is easy to find a job?
    No.

ReputationRep:
    mmm ok.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Ashley,
    I'm lithuanian and I live in Tunisia , it's a big change for me... so I am little bit worried about being able to study and work at the same time and if it is easy to find a job?
    Will you need a visa when coming to the UK? I know you said you are Lithuanian but what is your official nationality? That will make somewhat of a difference as it restricts how much you can work.

There are lots of people who will be looking for jobs, although there are jobs out there, don't expect to find one straight away! I would advice to keep an eye on anything advertised at the university! It's easy as it will be close to home and the university generally pays well

Besides that, there are extra curricular activities you can do such as becoming a student ambassador which does earn you a bit of extra cash. This involves helping out with open days and things like that

ReputationRep:
    well I'm a lithuanian citizen so I do not need a visa.
    Thank you for your precious advice , at least I will have a little visibilty about how things works before I come .

ReputationRep:
    hi, I'm doing straight maths, which could have some of the same modules as your course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammiloczy)
    hi, I'm doing straight maths, which could have some of the same modules as your course
    Nice and when you gone start the course ??

ReputationRep:
    Nice and when you gone start the course ??
    September

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.