Nottingham
Visit website

St Peter's Court Nottingham Uni

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by cjexx
Omg same!!! :smile: you got Facebook?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I have, my name is Jess Bullock :smile: My profile picture is me with two other guys and winnie the pooh hahah!! x
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Hellooo5667
Hey. Where did you see your block ? I got offeren 009 room D. But no block :\

No idea where the block is found, but I know flat 009 is in block C :P
Reply 62
Anyone in block L?! (more specifically, flat 044)
Original post by djam_bo
Anyone in block L?! (more specifically, flat 044)

I'm in Block M, flat 44 so we're probably next door!
Reply 64
Original post by magically.yours
I'm in Block M, flat 44 so we're probably next door!

Woah ok! I didn't think flat numbers repeated so that's odd. What're you studying? :biggrin:

edit: I'm guessing you meant flat 045 hahh
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by djam_bo
Woah ok! I didn't think flat numbers repeated so that's odd. What're you studying? :biggrin:

edit: I'm guessing you meant flat 045 hahh

Yes, I did, haha. I can't believe I said that :P

I'm doing Creative and Professional Writing. You?
Reply 66

I thought so ahahah
Creative and Professional Writing sounds really cool! I'm doing Computer Science :smile:
Reply 67
Anyone in Block J, Room D, Flat 035 ?!
Reply 68
Original post by grace_amelia
Anyone in Block J flat 35?!

Me me me!!:smile:
Reply 69
Block e flat 006 doing adult nursing anyone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Block N flat 60....name's Alexandrea Cook add me on fb?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 71

Hey I'm doing Creative and Professional Writing too :biggrin: Block N flat 60 though :smile:
Reply 72
Original post by lbrowningx
Block N, flat 58 anyone?! :P x

Darn so close ! Block N flat 60....so hey I will be nearby :smile: name's Alexandrea Cook add me on fb?
Reply 73
When are people moving in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 32-star
Hey I'm doing Creative and Professional Writing too :biggrin: Block N flat 60 though :smile:

I didn't get in :'(
Somehow managed to get on a course with higher requirements though, so their loss.
Reply 75
I didn't get in :'(
Somehow managed to get on a course with higher requirements though, so their loss.

Sorry to hear that...but that's the way to do it - get rejected - move on - get somewhere better. good for you :biggrin: A friend of mine was predicted all a's but got rejected from all five of her unis....now she's actually got all a's she's suddenly got a load of phone calls with offers from the uni's she rejected plus some....weird that - just proving that just because you got rejected doesn't mean it was the right decision just prove them wrong wherever you are now, despite my example grades certainly aren't everything. Wish you all the luck for the future fellow writer :biggrin:
Original post by Tos95
Me me me!!:smile:

Yay! If you have Facebook then add me! Grace Amelia Wallbank xx
Original post by 32-star
Sorry to hear that...but that's the way to do it - get rejected - move on - get somewhere better. good for you :biggrin: A friend of mine was predicted all a's but got rejected from all five of her unis....now she's actually got all a's she's suddenly got a load of phone calls with offers from the uni's she rejected plus some....weird that - just proving that just because you got rejected doesn't mean it was the right decision just prove them wrong wherever you are now, despite my example grades certainly aren't everything. Wish you all the luck for the future fellow writer :biggrin:

Thank you very much! :smile: I was kinda in floods of tears when I found out my rejection, but when I realised it was only 4 marks off I was rather proud of doing so well in History! (I actually thought I'd flunked it). I'm still in the Nottingham area, so perhaps we'll meet in some writing circles around about. Good luck to you on your journey :smile:
Reply 78
Block N, Flat 57, studying Computer Science feel free to add me on Facebook -- Sarunas Pranevicius. :smile:

Congrats to those that got in and look forward to meeting you guys!
Original post by Jamie Musgrove
Looks like the three of us are sharing a flat so far :smile:
I'm in room E!
If you want to add me on Facebook, the same name and my profile picture is a Jack Russell puppy eating a blanket :wink:

I think I'm in your flat aswell!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending