Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys and future structural engineers

I am trying to create a Facebook group for the 2013/2014 start and I'd like to know how many of you will be doing an advanced structural engineering MSc course, namely:

• MSc in Concrete Structures or [with Business Management] or [with Sustainable Development]
    • MSc in Earthquake Engineering
    • MSc in General Structural Engineering
    • MSc in Structural Steel Design or [with Business Management] or [with Sustainable Development]

If any one is, please send me a PM with your Facebook account in it so that I can add you.

I believe that this group will be of great help so if you're interested please let me know

Spankk

ReputationRep:
    I have created the group any way. So if any one is interested to join, please send me a private message and I will send them the group link to join.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Nice initiative:yy:

ReputationRep:
    Nice initiative. I'm also interested in the group. My course of study is Structural Steel Design and Business Management and my Facebook name is Oluwole Kunle Fajuyitan.

Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This Facebook group is alive and working. Feel free to join if you are going to take one of above mentioned courses from 2013. https://www.facebook.com/groups/115911395270906/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.