TheTechN1304
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Does anyone know what passages from the section A of the anthology are likely to come up this year?

Also, what play and book are you doing for your English Literature, and how have you gone about revising?
sarahdeak22
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well i'm not sure about you, but our teachers have mentioned that any random anthology could be brought up in this year's exam. But as revision tips, the best way to study for it is re-read the anthologies.
HHolgate
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
No clue myself wish I could know also! We are doing Death of a Salesman, Wuthering Heights and Song of Ourselves for our Literature.

Posted from TSR Mobile
you-only-live-once
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
can someone make a poll on anthology? i'm doing Romeo & Juliet and Pride & Prejudice :-)
hassan54890
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
hi,
can anyone tell me weather the revision guide is more helpful or the student book, which one of them i should study for the examination.
:confused:
Thanks.
hassan54890
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by you-only-live-once)
can someone make a poll on anthology? i'm doing Romeo & Juliet and Pride & Prejudice :-)
there you go
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/poll...poll&t=2324366
you-only-live-once
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
the link isn't working!
parasagarwal01
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
YOOOOOO
I HAVE MADE THE THREAD WITH A POLL FOR THE EDEXCEL IGCSE MAY 2013 ANTHOLOGY FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE A
VOTE HERE: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post42339917
NightStrider
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by parasagarwal01)
YOOOOOO
I HAVE MADE THE THREAD WITH A POLL FOR THE EDEXCEL IGCSE MAY 2013 ANTHOLOGY FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE A
VOTE HERE: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post42339917
The one we like?
parasagarwal01
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by NightStrider)
The one we like?
come on dude! of course the one you are most expecting to come. Please vote wisely
NightStrider
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by parasagarwal01)
come on dude! of course the one you are most expecting to come. Please vote wisely
And we can base this on...
parasagarwal01
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by NightStrider)
And we can base this on...
i really dont understand what you are saying. If you want to vote, then vote or dont bother

thanks
Rajsab
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
hey guys
does anyine have notes on section b of the anthology… especially the prose as they are most likely to come up
thanks
TurbofanRB211
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey guys & girls I'm having difficulty getting my head around studying for edexcel igcse English language, I've got the text book with the active cd & a writing pad. What's the objective of the subject, what are you meant to take down notes on & what's the revision method? I'm a mature student self studying in my spare time so I can't do coursework, group discussions or speak to a teacher as stated in anthologies etc...
otherdan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Basically, I would use this for help:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Edexcel-Cert...on+guide+igcse

It has all you need, and if you struggle with anthology stuff, it has notes on all the texts from all three sections. Also, it doesn't mess about with loads of unnecessary detail that other more expensive books give you.

If you need help with Literature, it's good for the major plays and novels. Overall, it gets A*s.
Crosstown
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Does anyone know what the June 2013 English literature Romeo and Juliet was on?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (15)
12.82%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (73)
62.39%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (14)
11.97%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (12)
10.26%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (3)
2.56%

Watched Threads