Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    :eek:Long story short; was out last night drinking. Not to the point of being drunk just a bit tipsy. Anyway there were a group of guys in the bar that were making the rounds around ALL the groups of girls. There was this one group of girls who weren't having it and some other lads walked passed and the girls were like 'oh these are our boyfriends' (this is relevant)

Anyway the lads who played along sat with them for a while flirting; so I wasn't paying any attention as the girls stopped looking in our direction. These lads then left and 10mins later one of the girls who I'd been giving the eye spoke to my mate; never heard what she said apart from ask him(referring to me)

She came over and was like 'oh, we've got this drink' I think she said monster & vodka (not sure) 'we don't like it do you want it? We haven't touched it I swear)

I was a little hesitant but she pretty much just left it on our table and went back to hers; I took a few sips probably around 100ml my mate finished the rest.

Thing is the liquid was kinda bright green!? I could taste vodka; but this morning its had me wondering whether it was the right thing to do by drinking it?

The first group of guys that were hanging around them could have bought them the drink and put something in it, right?

Couldn't sleep all night and was really hot. Not my stomach feels bad; man I'm quite worried. What was I thinking drinking it.

Main question I'm asking is there any poison going around at the moment? (yes I AM paranoid)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tim99)
    :eek:Long story short; was out last night drinking. Not to the point of being drunk just a bit tipsy. Anyway there were a group of guys in the bar that were making the rounds around ALL the groups of girls. There was this one group of girls who weren't having it and some other lads walked passed and the girls were like 'oh these are our boyfriends' (this is relevant)

Anyway the lads who played along sat with them for a while flirting; so I wasn't paying any attention as the girls stopped looking in our direction. These lads then left and 10mins later one of the girls who I'd been giving the eye spoke to my mate; never heard what she said apart from ask him(referring to me)

She came over and was like 'oh, we've got this drink' I think she said monster & vodka (not sure) 'we don't like it do you want it? We haven't touched it I swear)

I was a little hesitant but she pretty much just left it on our table and went back to hers; I took a few sips probably around 100ml my mate finished the rest.

Thing is the liquid was kinda bright green!? I could taste vodka; but this morning its had me wondering whether it was the right thing to do by drinking it?

The first group of guys that were hanging around them could have bought them the drink and put something in it, right?

Couldn't sleep all night and was really hot. Not my stomach feels bad; man I'm quite worried. What was I thinking drinking it.

Main question I'm asking is there any poison going around at the moment? (yes I AM paranoid)
    I highly doubt it was poisoned, but if you are very concerned go and visit a GP to put your mind at ease.

Learn a lesson though, don't drink anything that you are unsure about. It's the equivalent to just going round the bar and drinking the dregs, it could be absolutely anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ExWunderkind)
    I highly doubt it was poisoned, but if you are very concerned go and visit a GP to put your mind at ease.

Learn a lesson though, don't drink anything that you are unsure about. It's the equivalent to just going round the bar and drinking the dregs, it could be absolutely anything.
    I know it's so unlike me; it was a full glass(just to make me feel better)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.