Turn on thread page Beta

question - i will not rest till i have the answer watch

ReputationRep:
    what is that children's tv proramme called with the owl in the hollow tree where they plant a gem at the end of each show that grows into something really cool the next day? anyone have a clue what i'm talking about???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    what is that children's tv proramme called with the owl in the hollow tree where they plant a gem at the end of each show that grows into something really cool the next day? anyone have a clue what i'm talking about???
    Nope sorry, Is it around now or is it old :confused:

ReputationRep:
    A question of sport

ReputationRep:
    oooooomgggg i so no wat ur talking bout...
    it was soo good....
    damn

ReputationRep:
    Oh, i remember that too!! cannot recall its name though, damnit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    Nope sorry, Is it around now or is it old :confused:
    it's olllld, but apparently it's still on.

ReputationRep:
    Damn, I regularly watch CBeebies - I mean err my sister... and I don't know it...

ReputationRep:
    it's olllld, but apparently it's still on.
    Is it a Cartoon or a "watch with mother" sort of thing?

ReputationRep:
    fireman sam

ReputationRep:
    ignore my last comment, i got confused with another program

ReputationRep:
    it had a big green dragon thing. and the owl had weird eyes.

*is due a sleepless night*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    no idea, but you got me thinking.

what the hell was that thing with the mud and the face thign that was stuck in it and moved and talked to the children...my memory has always been shite :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    it had a big green dragon thing. and the owl had weird eyes.

*is due a sleepless night*

lou xxx
    yeaahhhhhh...u kokopops and rednirt know what i'm talking about...but what was it called????

ReputationRep:
    yeaahhhhhh...u kokopops and rednirt know what i'm talking about...but what was it called????
    What channel was/is it on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    Is it a Cartoon or a "watch with mother" sort of thing?
    yeah defo...on children's tv

ReputationRep:

OOO I remember that ! I must have watched SO much Tv as a child, I seem to remember every programme. I used to love the herbs

ReputationRep:
    The only Owl related programme and book i've heard of was 'The owl that was afraid of the dark' and the Owl himself was called Plop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    What channel was/is it on?
    BBC i think... i was never much of a citv kid (most tended to be one or the other in my experience)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Green Claws?

ReputationRep:
    No, I was raised on a steady diet of Playdays. Everything else is superficial.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.