ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Green Claws?
    wait...i think ure right!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boygenious)
    i think it was called captain planet
    I thought captain planet was:

"Captain Planet, he's our hero.. gonna get pollution down to zero." with Power-Ranger-esque people.

Does anyone remember a cartoon about a polluted island and a ship and pink people who floated around in bubbles...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Green Claws?
    I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    wait...i think ure right!!!!
    It would account for the dragon...

ReputationRep:
    http://basic1.easily.co.uk/016002/00...claws_logo.jpg

yay! GREENCLAWS!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lou xxx
    feel free to shower me with gifts

ReputationRep:
    yay...go GIMP!

ReputationRep:
    a treat for you all

http://www.greenclaws.co.uk/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boygenious)
    oh yeh i do. it was called the poddington peas

No, this is something else.

Poddington peas were peas (funnily enough).

These people lived on a desrt island and I think a ship kept polluting it.. and the people floated around in big bubbles.

Did anyone else used to watch "You and Me" (you and me, me and you, lots of things for us to do. Lots of things for us to see, me and you, you and me!)

How much does "green claws" look like a moudly version of ALf?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    OOO I remember that ! I must have watched SO much Tv as a child, I seem to remember every programme. I used to love the herbs
    Oh for flipping heck's sake. The Herbs consisted of Parsley the Lion, Sage the Owl (?) Mr and Mrs. Onion et al. I wasn't endorsing drugs... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    down at the bottom of the garden...
    among the birds and the bees
    a little lot of little people
    they call them poddington peas!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    down at the bottom of the garden...
    among the birds and the bees
    a little lot of little people
    they call them poddington peas!!!
    Mmm peas...

Mmm lamb samosas with peas in them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Mmm lamb samosas with peas in them...
    You'd love my mum's cooking. Seriously.

ReputationRep:
    Was the pollution one the Smoggies with the youth giving coral with a theme tune that went along the lines of:

The baddies:If we get that magic coral then forever young we'll be

All: a messy mess or shiny clear ecologically,

blah blah blah...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    Was the pollution one the Smoggies with the youth giving coral with a theme tune that went along the lines of:

The baddies:If we get that magic coral then forever young we'll be

All: a messy mess or shiny clear ecologically,

blah blah blah...
    Haha! Nice petition...

ReputationRep:
    There was something that was very like the poddington peas.

I used to stake out TCC (on Sky) when I was little because it very very occasionally played My Little Pony

(My Little Pony, My little pony, welcome today's adventuring, my little pony my little pony something something sites to see, whether your older whether your younger, letting your heart be your guide, my little pony my little pony we'll be there right by your side..we'll be there right by your side)
    I always wanted to be Molly, Megan's little sister...and Danny was just so.....gay...hanging out with colourful ponys...blugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    There was something that was very like the poddington peas.

I used to stake out TCC (on Sky) when I was little because it very very occasionally played My Little Pony
    We got sky free when I was little and I remember going downstairs every morning at 6am with my school uniform and getting dressed in front of the telly. I even wrote to "Carol SHell" telling her it was my birthday and that I thought we had the same surname. She wrote back to me with a belated birthday greeting and signed it from Carol and Teddy . Made my little day.

I think you're right about the pollution programme.....

I used to love the Raccoons as well.

edit: Did anyone watch Totty?!? I love it so much I made my mum make me little dollies of them out of pipe cleaners and silk (they are SO amazing, I have them to this day). She also made me a Hafferty Hamster out of silk. And she made every single Sindy doll outfit I had (she would work from the summer onwards every night so that I had lots for Christmas and she would attach them to card and put clingfilm over them so it looked like the real thing. That's what you get from a totally devoted but poor mummy. Bless)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)

I used to love the Raccoons as well.
    and the chipmunks! 'Alvin, Simon, Theodore! do do do do doooooo, we 're the chipmunks...' my college managed to get out ISP banned from the official chipmunk message board...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    and the chipmunks! 'Alvin, Simon, Theodore! do do do do doooooo, we 're the chipmunks...' my college managed to get out ISP banned from the official chipmunk message board...

lou xxx
    i loved them ...
    and the friday playground stop on playdays were they did the play...
    loved it...! woooohooooo

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    BTW well done on the Lent thing.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.