Turn on thread page Beta

question - i will not rest till i have the answer watch

ReputationRep:
    'Twas all about Mario and Sonic...

And I used to love Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles, still do, quality! I always was Raphael...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    'Twas all about Mario and Sonic...

And I used to love Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles, still do, quality! I always was Raphael...
    michael-angelo...he was fit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    :jealous:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    :jealous:
    awww....u no how me feels about u!!!

ReputationRep:
    What was the difference? Matey chumped on pizza all day!!!

ReputationRep:
    What was the difference? Matey chumped on pizza all day!!!
    excusee me...he had the orange belt...ugh...

ReputationRep:
    excusee me...he had the orange belt...ugh...
    Raph had the red though! Red, woman, red!!!

He also had the dry humour, I think I get it from him...

ReputationRep:
    Raph had the red though! Red, woman, red!!!

He also had the dry humour, I think I get it from him...
    i dont really like red personally....oo but green's good and obviously pink

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else deeply disturbed by people talking about which mutated reptile was the hottest? No. I'll leave then.

ReputationRep:
    wait...i meant that michael-angelo had the orange belt and u were ugh 4 not knowing that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)

Did anyone else used to watch "You and Me" (you and me, me and you, lots of things for us to do. Lots of things for us to see, me and you, you and me!)
    DING DING. The single best programme ever. I loved that. What about Pigeon Street ? Anyone used to watch that ?

ReputationRep:
    i dont really like red personally....oo but green's good and obviously pink
    Heehee, pink. I always wind my kid sister up by saying pink is "yuckaroonie" (as Milo from Tweenies would have it). I like winding her up, it's fun for the both of us, especially when she runs to mum...

ReputationRep:
    wait...i meant that michael-angelo had the orange belt and u were ugh 4 not knowing that
    <camp voice>

Oh so now I'm "ugh"...

You owe me some flowers honey...

ReputationRep:
    Heehee, pink. I always wind my kid sister up by saying pink is "yuckaroonie" (as Milo from Tweenies would have it). I like winding her up, it's fun for the both of us, especially when she runs to mum...
    pink is so not yuckaroonie...my whole room is pink...walls, bed, curtains, accessories, post-its, schoolbags, er...(for a while i even had pink streaks in my hair)

ReputationRep:
    Is it bad that the end theme tune to the Racoons did (and still does) make me cry...I'm still not sure why..

"When darkness falls, leaving shadows in the night, don't be afraid it will be alright,You can run with us, I see passion in your eyes, run with us, we are agreed, you can run with us, something be alright, run with us, we agreed"
    *sobs*

ReputationRep:
    pink is so not yuckaroonie...my whole room is pink...walls, bed, curtains, accessories, post-its, schoolbags, er...(for a while i even had pink streaks in my hair)
    Well my room's red. And it's not appealing anymore. Bog standard white will do, I'll have posters of Christina to brighten it up at uni

Ooh and do send me a poster size picture of your good self...

ReputationRep:
    I used to have the hots for Raphael and Dale from Rescue Rangers

Sometimes, some crimes, go slipping thru the cracks, but these two don't choose, something picking up the slack, there's no case too big, no case too small, when you need help just call Chipchipchip n Dale rescue rangers ...

ReputationRep:
    Well my room's red. And it's not appealing anymore. Bog standard white will do, I'll have posters of Christina to brighten it up at uni

Ooh and do send me a poster size picture of your good self...
    white's nice...and clean and fresh and pure...!
    er.........how bout nah...2 the poster idea...ur imaginations been doing wonders up until now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Blazed)
    DING DING. The single best programme ever. I loved that. What about Pigeon Street ? Anyone used to watch that ?
    OOOH yeah that was like the kids version of eastenders

ReputationRep:
    white's nice...and clean and fresh and pure...!
    er.........how bout nah...2 the poster idea...ur imaginations been doing wonders up until now...
    I'll bet the real thing's better...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.