Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I used to go to uni in Liverpool, great city and awesome nights out.

When i was there Smithdown Rd and the Brookhouse area were the places to move to when moving from halls, i am just wondering if this is still the case, and if not where do you guys look to move to?

Thanks very much for your help

Anthony

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Landlord101)
    Hey guys,

I used to go to uni in Liverpool, great city and awesome nights out.

When i was there Smithdown Rd and the Brookhouse area were the places to move to when moving from halls, i am just wondering if this is still the case, and if not where do you guys look to move to?

Thanks very much for your help

Anthony

yeahh in and around smithdown is still where most non-fresher students live i think, some in kensignton and up closer to town though.
    looking at your username i guess you are looking to buy a property to rent, and the only word of caution i would give is that there is quite a bit of uni accomodation being built closer to the city centre, as afaik the idea is to close down some/all of the off campus residences; theve started with carnatic already. i have no idea whether this will change where people want to live in future years, was just a thought

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.