Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hey guys,

    I used to go to uni in Liverpool, great city and awesome nights out.

    When i was there Smithdown Rd and the Brookhouse area were the places to move to when moving from halls, i am just wondering if this is still the case, and if not where do you guys look to move to?

    Thanks very much for your help

Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.