Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Ive just accepted my offer to Teesside to study adult nursing starting in september. Ive just applied for accommodation, putting parkside halls as my first choice. Im coming over from Ireland and am kinda nervous about living on my own in a new country and it would be nice to get to know some people before i come over to England to start my course. So i was just wondering, is anyone else starting adult nursing at Teesside in September or has anyone else put parkside halls as there first choice??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwhitla683)
    Hi

Ive just accepted my offer to Teesside to study adult nursing starting in september. Ive just applied for accommodation, putting parkside halls as my first choice. Im coming over from Ireland and am kinda nervous about living on my own in a new country and it would be nice to get to know some people before i come over to England to start my course. So i was just wondering, is anyone else starting adult nursing at Teesside in September or has anyone else put parkside halls as there first choice??
    Mee I replied to you in another thread but this seems a more appropriate one. I've put parkside houses and flats. Il be moving up from near Leeds x

ReputationRep:
    yeah i put a reply in cause id no replies to this lol. I really wanted to get chatting to people before i went lol. so is it parkside village youve put as your first choice?? are you looking forward to going over?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwhitla683)
    yeah i put a reply in cause id no replies to this lol. I really wanted to get chatting to people before i went lol. so is it parkside village youve put as your first choice?? are you looking forward to going over?
    Yeah it is and I can't wait! Il message you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucyab)
    Yeah it is and I can't wait! Il message you
    Well we will be neighbours at least lol yeah i cant wait to go. its gonna be awesome and yeah your right we probably will be in a lot of the same classes x

ReputationRep:
    Hiya I noticed yous are going to do nursing at teesside and just wanted to invite you to join my facebook group for Teesside Uni student nurses of 2013/2014 x https://www.facebook.com/groups/357790830987882/ x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claairewatson)
    Hiya I noticed yous are going to do nursing at teesside and just wanted to invite you to join my facebook group for Teesside Uni student nurses of 2013/2014 x https://www.facebook.com/groups/357790830987882/ x
    Hi, we're both already in the group 'Teesside university - nursing September 2013' x

ReputationRep:
    Hi, we're both already in the group 'Teesside university - nursing September 2013' x
    I know I made the other one cos some people start in January too and that one says september haha .. unless you just wana change the name of that one to September 2013/January 2014 and I'll delete mine? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claairewatson)
    I know I made the other one cos some people start in January too and that one says september haha .. unless you just wana change the name of that one to September 2013/January 2014 and I'll delete mine? x
    No don't delete it, maybe just change yours to just January? Cod I don't think the September and jan intakes will be together x

ReputationRep:
    No don't delete it, maybe just change yours to just January? Cod I don't think the September and jan intakes will be together x

Good idea

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going Teesside uni 2013/2014 join this group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/507297429319221/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've been accepted conditionally for adult nursing at Teesside and i am staying in Parkside Halls too. Although i am not moving a great distance, already live in the north east, i am still a tad nervous about starting and meeting people! So yeah, hello! I'm Neil!

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I also start adult nursing in september at teesside uni. I thought I'd introduce myself and say hello. I'm Helen and 29, I live in Middlesbrough so don't have far to travel. I'm really nervous about starting and meeting new people but I expect everyone else will be too.How is everyone else feeling about starting?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya guys, I'm 23 starting in sept too live in Middlesbrough ( nunthorpe) can't wait to get started, does anyone know or have any ideas on what books to get? I want to get a good anatomy book and a good one for maths too - may try and brush up before uni starts, not really touched maths since gcse! So excited to meet you all x

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm studying adult nursing too but dont start until January boo! hoping to know some people before i start X

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.