Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Annihilate Central Africa and Nigeria or the Arab Peninsula and Iran and Egypt? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Two options, only one choice.

1. Annihilate Central Africa (over 9 countries) together with Nigeria, leaving no life and land that will be barren for a minimum of 2 centuries (thereby keeping the Arab peninsula and Egypt and Iran safe from destruction),

OR,

2. Annihilate the Arab Peninsula along with Egypt and Iran (thereby keeping Central Africa and Nigeria safe from destruction).

Which would you choose?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanSupremacist)
    Two options, only one choice.

1. Annihilate Central Africa (over 9 countries) together with Nigeria, leaving no life and land that will be barren for a minimum of 2 centuries (thereby keeping the Arab peninsula and Egypt and Iran safe from destruction),

OR,

2. Annihilate the Arab Peninsula along with Egypt and Iran (thereby keeping Central Africa and Nigeria safe from destruction).

Which would you choose?
    Why are you so obsessed with annihilating/nuking everything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Why are you so obsessed with annihilating/nuking everything?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry bro won't question your actions again!

ReputationRep:
    /Thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    /Thread
    What? Why? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Depends, if u and your stupid questions were in Africa , I would annihilate it. If u were in an Arab country I would save as much oil as possible, then annihilate it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaQ_mAn_)
    Depends, if u and your stupid questions were in Africa , I would annihilate it. If u were in an Arab country I would save as much oil as possible, then annihilate it.
    This is chat, silly. It doesn't matter how stupid the threads are.

Lastly, on a 1-10 of stupid, ten being the most stupid, my threads would rate at 1 or 2. I can show you a million other threads which are much higher.

ReputationRep:
    Your questions seem to imply some Harry Potter stuff. Neither can live while the other survives sort of thing. Not very nice.

ReputationRep:
    Why are you asking this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoholicPolyglot)
    Your questions seem to imply some Harry Potter stuff. Neither can live while the other survives sort of thing. Not very nice.
    Well I can tell you that it's got nothing to do with Harry Potter.

It's basically difficult decisions. The amount of wishy-washy posts such as yours that I've come across affirms this and should reveal something about your own self, about your temperance - that you don't like to, or are unable, to take/make difficult decisions and/or prefer someone else to make such decisions/dislike tough responsibility.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Livingstone)
    Why are you asking this?
    Why would I not ask it?

It's a hypothetical. It's a difficult decision.

And this is chat after all.

Many people with rods sticking up into their intestines are abound today.

ReputationRep:
    Well I can tell you that it's got nothing to do with Harry Potter.

It's basically difficult decisions. The amount of wishy-washy posts such as yours that I've come across affirms this and should reveal something about your own self, about your temperance - that you don't like to, or are unable, to take/make difficult decisions and/or prefer someone else to make such decisions/dislike tough responsibility.
    No. I just don't believe in annihilation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoholicPolyglot)
    No. I just don't believe in annihilation.
    It's also just a bit of fun in chat.

I suppose you don't have an imagination or don't watch any movies or don't read any books or don't even think?

ReputationRep:
    Why would I not ask it?

It's a hypothetical. It's a difficult decision.

And this is chat after all.

Many people with rods sticking up into their intestines are abound today.
    Yeah but why those places?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but why those places?
    I also plan to do a "USA or x" one, but I mostly leave my chat threads to run on for a little while before making another one.

Don't worry, I'll pick other countries so you don't feel left out.

ReputationRep:
    I also plan to do a "USA or x" one, but I mostly leave my chat threads to run on for a little while before making another one.

Don't worry, I'll pick other countries so you don't feel left out.
    Um, ok...so why those places? Or is just random countries?

ReputationRep:
    Um, ok...so why those places? Or is just random countries?
    Random countries, but mostly because those areas are important (i.e. most resources). So, it's a difficult decision in that, both regions hold highly important resources and are sources of iconic history.

ReputationRep:
    Random countries, but mostly because those areas are important (i.e. most resources). So, it's a difficult decision in that, both regions hold highly important resources and are sources of iconic history.
    I guess I'd choose based on how much death each scenario would cause. Like, bomb the least populated area.

ReputationRep:
    It's a difficult choice... I do like both cultures.

I guess one would solve more of the world's problems than the other though...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.