Turn on thread page Beta

busted in concert watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    any1 going seeing them at manchester arena this weekend. if uve seen them b4 are they any good.
    id like an overall opinion :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ive already said, if you are a fan you will like it. If you like proper music it will make you cringe..

ReputationRep:
    Take earphones and a minidisc full of decent music..

and there is absolutley no chance you will get backstage...nor ever have a whirlwind romance with any of them...None of that "He saw me in the crowd, our eyes met and we held that gaze and he pulled me up on stage"crap

ReputationRep:
    I may go. How good is their security? If my samari sword arives then I will buy a backstage pass.

ReputationRep:
    Im going to see Pink on Sunday. My mate bought me a ticket for xmas... I cant wait!

ReputationRep:
    if i went i would have to take a shotgun. then they will be busted...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pal_sch)
    I may go. How good is their security? If my samari sword arives then I will buy a backstage pass.
    Lol even though I love your plans you can't "buy" backstage passes.

I love being a snobby cow when it comes to concerts (I don't mean it though anybody on here is welcome to come backstage with me at a concert if I meet them!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    Take earphones and a minidisc full of decent music..
    haha that made me laugh! I'm going to see Blondie at the Manchester Apollo in June.

ReputationRep:
    Lol even though I love your plans you can't "buy" backstage passes.

I love being a snobby cow when it comes to concerts (I don't mean it though anybody on here is welcome to come backstage with me at a concert if I meet them!)
    Sorry, care to explain why you get to go backstage so often? And why are you bragging as if its anything special, Ive been backstage at Wembley for various bands and events and its the biggest anti-climax youll ever experience..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Sorry, care to explain why you get to go backstage so often? And why are you bragging as if its anything special, Ive been backstage at Wembley for various bands and events and its the biggest anti-climax youll ever experience..
    because my brother organizes their tours etc
    And you obviously haven't taken advantage of the free bar!

ReputationRep:
    its a stupid question but the seats r three rows from the front and my friend keeps saying it will be hard to see the stage coz if some1 tall is in front its more aukward for seeing than the back seats. does any1 know wot shes on about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    any1 going seeing them at manchester arena this weekend. if uve seen them b4 are they any good.
    Imagine the *****est band in the world X a gogolplex = Busted...truly the epitome of utter crap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    its a stupid question but the seats r three rows from the front and my friend keeps saying it will be hard to see the stage coz if some1 tall is in front its more aukward for seeing than the back seats. does any1 know wot shes on about?
    I cant imagine any 7 year old girls being particularly tall, their parents may be a problem however..

ReputationRep:
    because my brother organizes their tours etc
    And you obviously haven't taken advantage of the free bar!
    What, so your brother organizes the tours for every single band in the country at every single venue? And I havent used the bar, as Im working there, other than a free bar - full of old boring cockfaces whove spent the whole day getting their cocks sucked by the management of the band, I cant see that there is anything decent to do backstage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    I cant imagine any 7 year old girls being particularly tall, their parents may be a problem however..
    seeing as u work at concerts do u know if there are any detailed seating plans on the internet for manchester arena. i mean ones that show the exact seat numbers?

ReputationRep:
    Even if you cant see them you wont be missing anything they are crap and ugly anyway!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    Didn't busted get busted for the bust up in the buster bar in brussels?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Didn't busted get busted for the bust up in the buster bar in brussels?
    wasn't that Busta Rhymes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    seeing as u work at concerts do u know if there are any detailed seating plans on the internet for manchester arena. i mean ones that show the exact seat numbers?
    When it comes to arenas Ive only worked at wembley, so I wouldnt know the answer to that question, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    wasn't that Busta Rhymes?
    :rolleyes:

You know what else? I heard busted have to stand on the 'Yellow Pages', cause they are basically like dwarves. Could just be a fabrication though due to hearsay.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.