Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else struggling to understand unification of Germany?i don't understand anything. Can anyone help please?

ReputationRep:
    I did the period immediately following unification for my AS exam last year so have some knowledge of this - what are you stuck with?

ReputationRep:
    The kulturkampf and how bismark played a part in unification. What kind of question came up?. And how did you for all the facts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hey you)
    The kulturkampf and how bismark played a part in unification. What kind of question came up?. And how did you for all the facts
    The questions on my exam where 'Explain why Bismarck maintained a political alliance with the National Liberals in the Reichstag between 1871 and 1878' and "How successful was Bismarck in dealing with the rise of the SPD in the years 1878 to 1890?'

Neither of these are on what, you specified but I might have some notes that I could pass onto you about Kulturkampf. I just made sure I knew really specific details, in this case how many seats in the Reichstag Bismark had control of and the percentage of Catholics in Germany, stuff like that.

Are you struggling with the content or the remembering?

ReputationRep:
    Content and those notes would be helpful. And could u help me with remembering what key people did. What did u get in your exam?

ReputationRep:
    Content and those notes would be helpful. And could u help me with remembering what key people did. What did u get in your exam?
    Ill see if I can find them if you remind me in the morning. What topic are you doing by the way, are you doing the AQA Develeopment of Germany 1871-1925 like me or another course - so I know key people you mean?

ReputationRep:
    The challenge of nationalism

ReputationRep:
    The challenge of nationalism
    Which board?

ReputationRep:
    AQA

ReputationRep:
    AQA
    Which unit?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.