Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Redoing uni years!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all... I'm pretty new to this so I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place! I am currently in the fourth year of a three year degree (after intermitting for a year) and have now been told that due to issues with my ethical clearance for my dissertation I may have to redo my last year.
    Is it possible to get 5 five years funding for a 3 year degree?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you...
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Rosh,

Yes you're in the right place.

Was your intermittent year essentially a year out and if so did you receive any student finance?

Thanks,
    Mark-Lee

ReputationRep:
    Hi Mark,

I intermitted for about 6 months so yes I did recieve student funding for that year, which I am assuming they will class as a full years funding.

Thanks,
    Rosh.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Rosh,

Yes unfortunately they will consider this as a full year of funding so this may impact on the number of years you're entitled to.

Thanks,
    Mark-Lee

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.