Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How bad is this? :S .. I think I'm just starting to realise watch

Announcements

backstory: Girl likes older guy at work, (girl being me, 18 and guy is 25)

After flirting for ages (months) we kissed. And I made a thread about this and I didn't really include the full details.
    We kissed, at work, in the back of the shop, on 4 separate occasions in one shift. Bear in mind, this is a pretty big store and.. well trouble will brew if we got caught to say the least. He's kind of the 'manager' of our floor. Not a major manager, but he's very popular and trusted by the bosses.

I initiated it, and we both knew how bad it was, but we carried it on throughout the day, making excuses to go to the back of the shop so we could.. you know. He initiated the kiss on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th time, things got heated to say the least. But the thing is, he's not just some random I kissed cause I was bored. I like him a lot a lot. I don't think he knows how much, he hasn't even told me he liked me, he hasn't texted me (when he said he would), I texted him. But anyway, we both made each other say we wouldn't tell anybody. I sure as hell don't want anybody to know, but in the same respect, I hate being in situation when I'm doing something wrong.

Some days, I'm like, "wow gonna talk it through with him and he's gonna understand and we're gonna have fun without being so serious and everything will be perf"

but now I'm thinking like "wow, who the hell kisses at work?" "what if someone found out?" "am I a slut" "I can't be a slut if I really like him, I wouldn't just kiss a random"
    "He doesn't text me, rude?" ... he wanted to see me but I said not until summer, but he's giving me a cold shoulder and now I want to ask if he wants to go out. The thing is, the way he wants to 'see me,' is perhaps only for his attraction to me. But I want to just do something fun with him, a nice time.
    But, yeah, I like kissing him.
    I'm so confused.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    backstory: Girl likes older guy at work, (girl being me, 18 and guy is 25)

After flirting for ages (months) we kissed. And I made a thread about this and I didn't really include the full details.
    We kissed, at work, in the back of the shop, on 4 separate occasions in one shift. Bear in mind, this is a pretty big store and.. well trouble will brew if we got caught to say the least. He's kind of the 'manager' of our floor. Not a major manager, but he's very popular and trusted by the bosses.

I initiated it, and we both knew how bad it was, but we carried it on throughout the day, making excuses to go to the back of the shop so we could.. you know. He initiated the kiss on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th time, things got heated to say the least. But the thing is, he's not just some random I kissed cause I was bored. I like him a lot a lot. I don't think he knows how much, he hasn't even told me he liked me, he hasn't texted me (when he said he would), I texted him. But anyway, we both made each other say we wouldn't tell anybody. I sure as hell don't want anybody to know, but in the same respect, I hate being in situation when I'm doing something wrong.

Some days, I'm like, "wow gonna talk it through with him and he's gonna understand and we're gonna have fun without being so serious and everything will be perf"

but now I'm thinking like "wow, who the hell kisses at work?" "what if someone found out?" "am I a slut" "I can't be a slut if I really like him, I wouldn't just kiss a random"
    "He doesn't text me, rude?" ... he wanted to see me but I said not until summer, but he's giving me a cold shoulder and now I want to ask if he wants to go out. The thing is, the way he wants to 'see me,' is perhaps only for his attraction to me. But I want to just do something fun with him, a nice time.
    But, yeah, I like kissing him.
    I'm so confused.
    Nothing wrong with kissing someone you like, so don't feel like a whore because of that (I'm sure you're not!) Okay, at work makes it a little tricky, perhaps just wait until summer, like he said, but only if he makes the effort to text you, otherwise you'll end up texting him and getting into a worse situation...

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't stick around til the summer in limbo. Sod that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by LadyHaha)
    Nothing wrong with kissing someone you like, so don't feel like a whore because of that (I'm sure you're not!) Okay, at work makes it a little tricky, perhaps just wait until summer, like he said, but only if he makes the effort to text you, otherwise you'll end up texting him and getting into a worse situation...
    Thanks for that! yeah I think I'll just spiral into this world that can't exist if I keep going on like this . I'm gonna ask him why he said he'd text me but he didn't, maybe that seems a bit desperate? :/

(Original post by RollerBall)
    I wouldn't stick around til the summer in limbo. Sod that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would still see him at work and stuff, only cause I have exams and he knows that, he was kind of shocked when I said wait until summer though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks for that! yeah I think I'll just spiral into this world that can't exist if I keep going on like this . I'm gonna ask him why he said he'd text me but he didn't, maybe that seems a bit desperate? :/

I would still see him at work and stuff, only cause I have exams and he knows that, he was kind of shocked when I said wait until summer though.
    Go ahead and ask him why, yes, it does look a little desperate, but it's still annoying that he didn't text you - he needs to answer, or it'll just bother you more... Also, don't mess up your exams because of some guy! It's not worth it, right now summer seems ages away, but these next few months will go very quickly...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.