Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi ,

Has anyone else got an interview for the IB apprenticeship next week in Bournemouth ?

Cameron

ReputationRep:
    Bump

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CameronLee)
    Hi ,

Has anyone else got an interview for the IB apprenticeship next week in Bournemouth ?

Cameron
    Hi i'm waiting to hear back only just applied yesterday. How long did they take to let you know their decision.

Do you know how the process works/and what happens if you get an interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fashionsta)
    Hi i'm waiting to hear back only just applied yesterday. How long did they take to let you know their decision.

Do you know how the process works/and what happens if you get an interview?
    I got my interview letter about a week after applying .... And there's the interview at the college first ... Then there's a short list who go to a jp morgan insight day ... And then JP morgan them selves interview you ... Tbh I don't know much about it do you know what roles you be doing if you work for Jp?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Heyy, I spoke too soon. I got my interview letter this afternoon (thurs 11th).....It takes them nearly 7 weeks to let you know (up to 15th june)
    Investment banking but theres a long way to go before I should start considering that.
    Do you know how many test there will be on the day, I'm really nervous that they will be ridiculously hard.
    Also i wonder how many people will be their on the day, its all day ahhhhhhh!!!!!.

You from bournemouth area?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have been given an interview for Monday 8th of April for the JP Morgan school leaver scheme. I am from the Bournemouth area and have managed to secure a two week work experience placement with them as well as attending their insight day so hopefully it'll give me abit of ammo.

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy how was your interview? What did you find best / worst about the day? Did you get through to the next stage?

xx

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.