The Student Room Group

TSR Non-Drinkers Freshers Thread 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 900
Original post by GingerShortcake
I'm sure it will all be fine! Think I'll miss out on the club nights though! Think I'd rather catch up on the Great British Bake Off!

Oh yes, I want the philosophy student to win. The old man with the glasses is quite bad from what I recall. Was the last one on European breads?
Original post by GingerShortcake
I'm sure it will all be fine! Think I'll miss out on the club nights though! Think I'd rather catch up on the Great British Bake Off!

Haha me too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72
Oh yes, I want the philosophy student to win. The old man with the glasses is quite bad from what I recall. Was the last one on European breads?

Noooo, I want Becca possibly. My favourites (Rob, Ali and Howard) have all gone! It was sweet dough last week :smile:
hehe, I love it!
Reply 903
Original post by Natalie21

Yep, sounds good to me! Love that programme! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by em_cart
Yep, sounds good to me! Love that programme! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I only became addicted a few weeks ago - but love it already!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've watched every episode ever!! I think I'll have to watch it on my laptop when I get there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've watched every episode ever!! I think I'll have to watch it on my laptop when I get there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 906

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've always watched if I came across it on tv but this series I've seen all of them too! I think Ruby and Kimberly are really good. Glenn also seems to be improving recently :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 907
Original post by zafrin
Hey I'm going to Surrey too and also staying in Manor Park, studying Politics and International Realtions and I'm not a drinker either :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey!
even i am in manor park which block are you in?
So, I'm still waiting for "everything to change" regarding my personal distaste for alcohol now I'm at university, as everyone repeatedly told me it would. Do I have to wait for another month, or... ?
Reply 909
Original post by extons
Come on Oxford peopleeee :frown:

I'm a non drinker starting at Oxford this term... University college :smile: which college are you?
This might be a really long shot, but any non/occasional drinkers starting at Christ's college, Cambridge this year?
Original post by CaffeineRabbit
This might be a really long shot, but any non/occasional drinkers starting at Christ's college, Cambridge this year?

Yes!!! Me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome! What are you studying?
Awesome! What are you studying?

Medicine, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Medicine, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Law :smile: Looking forward to freshers'?
Law :smile: Looking forward to freshers'?

Nice :smile:. Kind of, quite nervous though! How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice :smile:. Kind of, quite nervous though! How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm the same! Nervous, but also looking forward to the opportunities Uni can bring. So glad I'm not the only one who doesn't want to drink all the time :smile:
I'm the same! Nervous, but also looking forward to the opportunities Uni can bring. So glad I'm not the only one who doesn't want to drink all the time :smile:

Same here! Haha me too - was worried I'd be the only! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going to be studying law at newnham college, Cambridge. There seem to always be alternative events to drinking ones so I wouldn't worry too much!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by areynolds58
I'm going to be studying law at newnham college, Cambridge. There seem to always be alternative events to drinking ones so I wouldn't worry too much!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

True, but I'm worried that very few people will actually go to these events and I'll make no friends!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest