Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is it attractive on an older female or do you not like?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    It would help to see your because sometimes a hairstyle will suit you depending on your face shape. But from the picture. It looks really good, the layers add a lot of volume to the hair as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    it looks so wispy at the bottom

I know that's the style but it kinda reminds me of the bottom half of like a scene hair cut

the layers looks so nice on top though :33

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninalicious97)
    It would help to see your because sometimes a hairstyle will suit you depending on your face shape. But from the picture. It looks really good, the layers add a lot of volume to the hair as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have very wavy/curly hair and a small hin face that suits short hair/bobs more than long hair. I get told i look like a 'drag' with long hair lol. I prefere short but since Im not a girly girl I need hair thats a bit longer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wild Youth)
    it looks so wispy at the bottom

I know that's the style but it kinda reminds me of the bottom half of like a scene hair cut
    it probably is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inthedark1)
    I have very wavy/curly hair and a small hin face that suits short hair/bobs more than long hair. I get told i look like a 'drag' with long hair lol. I prefere short but since Im not a girly girl I need hair thats a bit longer.
    Oh right. Yep it sounds like it would suit your face shape. Do you have done in a salon?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Love that hair, but it looks like it'd be a lot of effort every morning/hard to maintain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandwine)
    Love that hair, but it looks like it'd be a lot of effort every morning/hard to maintain
    why would it be harder than any other style? You could just leave it natural its the way its cut that makes the style.

ReputationRep:
    why would it be harder than any other style? You could just leave it natural its the way its cut that makes the style.
    It would not look like the image if you simply washed and dried it. There's copious amounts of heat and styling products in her hair.

ReputationRep:
    Looks a bit silly from the side. Do you have photos from other angles?

ReputationRep:
    Is it attractive on an older female or do you not like?
    From a mans perspective, it looks AMAZING!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandwine)
    It would not look like the image if you simply washed and dried it. There's copious amounts of heat and styling products in her hair.
    It would still be the same cut.. if you just left it wavy but straightened the ends

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.