Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Does anyone know if this timetable is correct? The hours seem really long and without any breaks.
    and i got this from the website
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf BSc-Occupational-Therapy.pdf (423.8 KB, 704 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theberry)
    Hi,

Does anyone know if this timetable is correct? The hours seem really long and without any breaks.
    and i got this from the website
    Hi, don't panic!!!!! The timetable is just showing the range of hours that you might be there...so you could start anytime from 9 a.m. and could potentially have lectures up until 7 p.m. Most BSc OT courses seem to be about 2 days attendance on average.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a rough guideline of timetable for Occupational Therapy at Medway campus starting April? I was wondering how long the days will be and what are the holidays.I have three small children and I moving from Northern Ireland any help would be very much appreciated as I start my degree here in April 2014.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samijsimpson)
    Does anyone have a rough guideline of timetable for Occupational Therapy at Medway campus starting April? I was wondering how long the days will be and what are the holidays.I have three small children and I moving from Northern Ireland any help would be very much appreciated as I start my degree here in April 2014.

Im moving from Northern Ireland also!....This made me feel so relieved All i know is that our first day of attendance is on WED the 23rd of April.

ReputationRep:
    What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samijsimpson)

Hi,

I am going to start this April. Do you know the holidays because I can't find the information anywhere! Also how much time is spent at uni?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LAU12061913)
    Im moving from Northern Ireland also!....This made me feel so relieved All i know is that our first day of attendance is on WED the 23rd of April.

Hi,

I am going to start this April. Do you know the holidays because I can't find the information anywhere! Also how much time is spent at uni?

Thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 17, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.