theberry
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi,

Does anyone know if this timetable is correct? The hours seem really long and without any breaks.
and i got this from the website
Attached files
deblee
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by theberry)
Hi,

Does anyone know if this timetable is correct? The hours seem really long and without any breaks.
and i got this from the website
Hi, don't panic!!!!! The timetable is just showing the range of hours that you might be there...so you could start anytime from 9 a.m. and could potentially have lectures up until 7 p.m. Most BSc OT courses seem to be about 2 days attendance on average.
Samijsimpson
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Does anyone have a rough guideline of timetable for Occupational Therapy at Medway campus starting April? I was wondering how long the days will be and what are the holidays.I have three small children and I moving from Northern Ireland any help would be very much appreciated as I start my degree here in April 2014.
LAU12061913
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Samijsimpson)
Does anyone have a rough guideline of timetable for Occupational Therapy at Medway campus starting April? I was wondering how long the days will be and what are the holidays.I have three small children and I moving from Northern Ireland any help would be very much appreciated as I start my degree here in April 2014.

Im moving from Northern Ireland also!....This made me feel so relieved All i know is that our first day of attendance is on WED the 23rd of April.
Samijsimpson
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What are you studying?
imoody
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Samijsimpson)

Hi,

I am going to start this April. Do you know the holidays because I can't find the information anywhere! Also how much time is spent at uni?

Thanks
imoody
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by LAU12061913)
Im moving from Northern Ireland also!....This made me feel so relieved All i know is that our first day of attendance is on WED the 23rd of April.

Hi,

I am going to start this April. Do you know the holidays because I can't find the information anywhere! Also how much time is spent at uni?

Thanks Image
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (433)
56.38%
I don't have everything I need (335)
43.62%

Watched Threads