Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I dont think my boyfriend likes me as much as his ons/casual girlfriends Watch

Ive been with my boyfriend for nearly 2 years and I think hes bored of me. I never think he's actually been that interested in me, atleast not once we got together and the chase was up if that makes sense. We didnt sleep together till after about 3/4 months and he was my first. Before that I suppose he had something to 'chase' for but now he doesnt really seemed fussed.

He has had 10 ons and a fair few casual sex with friends/ girls on holidays. He tells me how exciting these girls were, what they did how exciting it was. He blabbers on about how good it was etc etc but with me hes never excited at all, he never says it was amazing or good he doesnt ever comment on it just occasionally if i ask say it was nice. Fair enough maybe im just **** in bed , but i try my bloody hardest. Ive brought sexy outfits, stockings, suspenders nice underwear ive tried to initiate try new things with him go completly out of my comfort zone yet nothing seems good enough to make him comment on it.

I said that he never ever really buys me underwear or things like other boyfriends do, yet he always goes on about how he buys his ex's sexy uunderwear or things like that.

He seemed to be more passionate enjoy one night stands more than he does being in a realtionship with me, i dont know if its just becuase hes use to me now but im never going to live up to the thrill of taking a stranger home and i just feel frumpy ugly and unsexy. I really feel like hes repulsed by me and i dont know what to do

ReputationRep:
    Well the first thing to do is to talk to him about it, express your feelings and see what he says. Tell him where you feel the relationship is lacking - don't brush certain points under the carpet or hint at things - us men will never figure it out. Tell him exactly how you're feeling. In fact the way you worded your OP - mention it like that to him.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.