Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I need some advice...

I've received a conditional offer for psychology at both unis, and I'm really torn about my decision. I'm not from the UK so all I know about these unis I've learned it through the internet, it would really help if any of you could share with me their thoughts regarding them because you study there or because you know somebody who studies there or whatever... I know that caledonian is pretty low in the rankings but I don't know how much this would affect my studies and my future career, but what I don't like about strathclyde is that exams are in january, right after xmas vacations which would be the period I'm home and I don't like the idea of spending that time revising

I would really appreciate any tips and opinions you have! Thanks in advance

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.