Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Greetings,

I have applied for a student finance last year an got almost everything as wanted, only the status of my payments for 12/13 academic year does not change in the dates at which it says the payments will be made. I have two payments which dates are before today and they are still on the status "approved" and the third date which is 1/5/13 is also approved. My question is: Are my payments being paid or no and what should I do to make this sorted?

Another thing to mention that in my evidence section I get to choose that I will send "Loan request form" and this section is marked as not completed. I sent this form long time ago on the autumn of 2012 and it took effect as I have seen changes on my application and got notification letter, but the section was still not marked as completed. Please advise me of these issues. Thank you.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Mantas,

Have you actually received the payments that are showing as approved?

Thanks,
    Mark-Lee

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Thank you for your quick reply and sorry for my delay, I was contacting university. So the answer is no, university did not receive any payments which were due for first two terms. They are approved, but not being paid. Tell me what could be the cause of this. Thank you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.