Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
  • View Poll Results: Which accommodation are you applying for?
    Norwood House
    12.24%
    Eastwood
    14.29%
    Westwood
    8.16%
    Polden Court
    7.48%
    Brendon Court
    0.68%
    Marlborough/Solsbury Court
    40.14%
    Woodland Court
    11.56%
    Osborne House
    2.04%
    John Wood
    2.72%
    Carpenter
    0.68%

ReputationRep:
    So, I saw last year's poll floating around and figured it would be good to know if it's still going to be a fight to the death tomorrow for Marlborough and Solsbury.

All the accommodation types are here and the application portal can be accessed from here. Other links: allocation policy, eligibility information, campus pricing, city pricing and last year's thread.

There's also a pretty active facebook group, if anyone's looking to meet people they'll hopefully be studying with next year.

ReputationRep:
    Bath is my insurance. If I missed my grades would I apply for accommodation in August?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firebolt)
    Bath is my insurance. If I missed my grades would I apply for accommodation in August?
    Yeah, after results as far as I'm aware.

ReputationRep:
    Trying to register and it's "currently disabled". Trying not to panic, but it's difficult! I only firmed earlier today and I want to be ready to apply for my accommodation, hope it'll be back up soon! :crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Penguin94)
    Trying to register and it's "currently disabled". Trying not to panic, but it's difficult! I only firmed earlier today and I want to be ready to apply for my accommodation, hope it'll be back up soon! :crossedf:
    If you look on the website it opens on the 3rd, so tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Ohh, I know it opens tomorrow, I just thought that you could register now before doing an application tomorrow. Thanks though! Feel a lot better now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I did however accidentally manage to register with the semester two applicants, so we'll see if it makes a difference time-wise.

ReputationRep:
    I have bath firmed but no idea accommodation wise yet.

ReputationRep:
    Where could I find out what my BUCS username would be? Have no idea

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oschene23)
    Where could I find out what my BUCS username would be? Have no idea

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Search your email inbox for "YOUR APPLICATION @ THE UNIVERSITY OF BATH" and they'll have emailed it to you at some point. I think I got mine about two or three weeks after I submitted my UCAS application.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Damask-)
    Search your email inbox for "YOUR APPLICATION @ THE UNIVERSITY OF BATH" and they'll have emailed it to you at some point. I think I got mine about two or three weeks after I submitted my UCAS application.
    That's long gone unfortunately, do I have to email then? Does it follow a specific format which I could guess at?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's long gone unfortunately, do I have to email then? Does it follow a specific format which I could guess at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mine is all my initials in lower-case followed by 20 but I don't know anyone else's so...

Try here. The email I got directed people who'd forgotten their passwords to use that form and put 'not applicable' for the department.

ReputationRep:
    We get to put down 4 choices in order of preference tomorrow instead of 1 as in previous years. So start making your lists

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Engr007)
    We get to put down 4 choices in order of preference tomorrow instead of 1 as in previous years. So start making your lists
    Ooh, how did you find that out?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, how did you find that out?
    I got an email from someone at the university last week.

ReputationRep:
    Mine is all my initials in lower-case followed by 20 but I don't know anyone else's so...

Try here. The email I got directed people who'd forgotten their passwords to use that form and put 'not applicable' for the department.
    Managed to find it and have logged in so it works, just firmed Bath, is there absolutely no chance of me applying for accommodation tommorow? And will I have a chance at Marlborough Court, Solsbury Court or Woodland Court? (sorry for all the questions)

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, (sorry to add to the questions) but do we have to firm Bath to be able to apply for accommodation?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Managed to find it and have logged in so it works, just firmed Bath, is there absolutely no chance of me applying for accommodation tommorow? And will I have a chance at Marlborough Court, Solsbury Court or Woodland Court? (sorry for all the questions)
    I'm really not sure, sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TWW08)
    Hi guys, (sorry to add to the questions) but do we have to firm Bath to be able to apply for accommodation?
    Thanks
    Yes, and it'll take up to two days after you firm for you to actually be able to apply.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and it'll take up to two days after you firm for you to actually be able to apply.
    Ahhhh, I should get more organised! Thank you and good luck with your accommodation app!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.