Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Looking at the sunshine today brought me into the summer mood, i cant wait for the longer days and better weather (hopefully) so i started wondering what im going to do.

I finish uni in June, if i have no retakes i really dont know what else i will be doing. I lost contact with all of my close friends recently so i guess i wont be doing anything exciting. Maybe focus on fitness, look for a job but i hope it wont be this boring.

What are your plans for this summer any great holidays booked? any goals you wish to accomplish?

ReputationRep:
    Trying to sneak into Glastonbury. Or maybe I'll just watch it on tv.

ReputationRep:
    Maths of course!

ReputationRep:
    Pakistan. For good.

ReputationRep:
    read loads of books that I've always wanted to read. and Netflix one month free trial summer will be amazing

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Pesto)
    Trying to sneak into Glastonbury. Or maybe I'll just watch it on tv.
    Heh good luck
    (Original post by AlligatorSky)
    Pakistan. For good.
    Why for good if you dont mind me asking?

(Original post by JessicaGarlai)
    read loads of books that I've always wanted to read. and Netflix one month free trial summer will be amazing

Oh yes, i got a lot of love film months left...except not as good as Netflix.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Heading to Ibiza in June, got a few concerts coming up too. Hopefully ill have a full time job to keep be busy.

ReputationRep:
    Going to Turkey on holiday, but other than that I'll be working in my part-time job as well as attempting to increase my fitness with all the spare time I will have. I will try to do some background reading into the subjects studied on the course too.

ReputationRep:
    Both me and my Partner are finishing uni at the end of May, and as we have been bogged down with uni work and severe lack of funds we have decided to put our last installment of student finance to good use and spend some well needed quality time together.
    We did plan to go to Austria for a holiday but we may decide to stay in the country instead and participate in such things like Archery, shooting range, Go-Karting. And possibly take a trip to london to see all the attractions- zoo, aquarium , london dungeons, that sort of thing. Im in desperate need of some fun!

I will of course be looking for a full time job as well, But for the time being I will stay with my current employer and pick up extra hours though for a short while until I properly start applying for full time jobs, at least then I will have all the spare to do all the activities I want to do.
    I will also be looking for a another flat to live as well, as the bfs mum is selling her house. So its going to be a very busy summer

ReputationRep:
    I'll be working.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Going on my first ever holiday abroad and my first time on a plane. I'm going to Reykjavik for a week in June to celebrate my 21st

Once I get back from the holiday, I'll be skint so I'll be stuck in my flat for the rest of the summer!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    I have a teaching internship for the first month or so, but then I'm free! Probably just catching up on all the lay, relaxing things I've missed out on over the year. I imagine I'll be pretty burnt out by then.

ReputationRep:
    Global Gathering and maybe Egypt to visit a friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken Hulk)
    Why for good if you dont mind me asking?
    England was temporary. I'm going to be going to uni in Pakistan.

ReputationRep:
    There was an exact same thread like yesterday...
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2305636

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gotzz)
    There was an exact same thread like yesterday...
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2305636
    oops:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Depending on what happens in the next few days, I will either be working (YAY!) or I will doing what I normally do- staring out of the window wishing I had a life...

ReputationRep:
    Working full time Woop Woop!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Start in France, work my way around Western Europe and then briefly pop into Scandinavia. Venture briefly to Namibia, bounce back up to Turkey. Off to Australia thereafter, then bounce back to Japan, then finally settle in the US before returning to the UK again.

Next year will see me in South America, Canada and more time in the land of the Scando-Nordid. Possible venture into Mongolia as well (Russia maybe an afterthought).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Runninground)
    Depending on what happens in the next few days, I will either be working (YAY!) or I will doing what I normally do- staring out of the window wishing I had a life...
    Good luck mate.

(Original post by winningjojo)
    Working full time Woop Woop!!

Congrats, is this a new job you got?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2013
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.