Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I used to think it's mainly because of the women online dating sucks, but it's the men. The dudes who aren't rude ass horndogs who don't send messages like 'nice tits, wanna meet up for a shag?' have things completely ruined for them thanks to rude ass, shirtless dochebags (I know there are guys who are shirtless who don't do this, but you still look vain as hell and a jerk).

Thanks to these idiots girls get sick of the thing and delete their profile within days.

Why do guys send pervy messages? Surely they've clocked on now? I don't get it. I'm sure the majority of girls hate them and won't reply.

**Neg? Oh **** off.

ReputationRep:
    What the **** are you talking about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spocckka)
    I thought the title spoke for itself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spocckka)
    'Why do guys send pervy messages? Surely they've clocked on now? I don't get it. I'm sure the majority of girls hate them and won't reply. '

They honestly think that will get some action?

ReputationRep:
    I'd have thought those guys would make you look better by comparison. Another "I'm having no success and everyone else is to blame".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mankytoes)
    I'd have thought those guys would make you look better by comparison. Another "I'm having no success and everyone else is to blame".
    Well these guys litter girls inboxes and your friendly message just gets ignored because there's so many.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jblackmoustache)
    They honestly think that will get some action?
    More likely than a White Knight.

ReputationRep:
    You can't blame other people for your own misfortunes.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Insult the region she comes from/was brought up in - I guarantee they will always reply to you. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jblackmoustache)
    Well these guys litter girls inboxes and your friendly message just gets ignored because there's so many.
    That's kind of my point, this is an assumption you're making. Maybe they ignore you for other reasons? Surely these girls are replying to someone if they're using these sites?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2013
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.