Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I was getting to be good friends with this girl.

I told her best friend I was into this girl, but she told me she wouldn't at. She and her best friend and I had a falling out and so did this girl I'm into (she cheated on a good friend of mine) buuuut in the process she told this girl I'm into that I like her.

Now this girl doesn't talk to me as much and wants some space and wants to be "more chill".

Now I'm not sure whether I like her or not I just really really don't want to lose her as a friend.

What do I do???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think you should give her some space, I mean it doesn't have to last forever but being too much might annoy her (I'm sure you're not annoying) but girls get easily annoyed. Just try to leave her be, but without going completely off her radar so you aren't friends at all... Maybe focus on something else like an instrument or some exams I don't know. Best not to over think things, which apparently you do :P

ReputationRep:
    Give her space

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but it's been 2 weeks...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I agree, give her some space. She may come round, just wait and see.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.