Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Could anyone help me please? I'm doing the force of nature, kinda boring but I don't know what else to do! I've done photography but I don't know how I should present it in my final piece?I was thinking making a tree and hanging my photos from the tree?

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, interesting idea. Or you could make a collage of your photos relating to a specific shape, such as the world.
    Or playing on from your tree idea, you could hang your photos from an actual tree, and photograph that, presenting it an a sheet, with different angles and some close-ups.

ReputationRep:
    the tree ideas a really good one (you could do a seasons tree if that's what your projects about) . When I read force of nature I thought straight away of weather, you could make a tornado type of shape and have the photos in that, if that's the kind of thing your going for good luck

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much for your ideas, I will keep them in mind when I'm making me final piece! Thanks

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.