Turn on thread page Beta

What chance? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    But they have an obligation to take people who failled to meet their firm but met their insurance offer for KCL, but no obligation to take firm offers if they miss their grades.....
    Indeed. I don't think enough people will make it into maths at King's. Maths applications are down considerably anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    u really should tell us what subject your applying for.

it's law *was hoping i wouldnt have to say, because i'm almost anticipating the response (cringes) *

ReputationRep:
    Oh and, are there ANY good uni's that enter into clearing for Law?
    I think I really will have to reapply next year.
    Thing is, I'm retaking two of the modules from my AS (biology) and have worked out, although highly unlikey, that if i get 100% on both then the D will turn into an A, making it easier to apply next year. But then there's the added competition from people trying to avoid top-up fees.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.