The Student Room Group

Help please

I have filled out my application and on my account the website says both my parents accounts have been successfully linked to my application however, when my parent log into their respective accounts and click "Parents/Partners-Support an application 2013/14", it says "You are not linked to any student for academic year 2013/14". Can you please tell me why this is happening and how to fix it? Thank you.

-D
Hi D,

On your application did you choose for your parents to supply their details in the same session or in a separate session?

Thanks,
Mark-Lee
Reply 2
My mum supplied hers in the same session however my dads was in a separate session.

I have filled in my mums financial information when I was filling my form however when my dad logged in as himself to support my application, that is where the problem arose.

(my mum only logged in as herself to see if her account said she was linked to my application-it says she isn't, even though I have already filled in all her details on my application)
Hi D,

I would expect this status to show on your Mum's account as she supported you in the same session however your Dad should be able to provide his information.

Alternatively your Dad can provide his details by paper using this form: http://bit.ly/YlOk6F

Thanks,
Mark-Lee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending