Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I'll be studying at the University of Kent for the autumn term only (Erasmus programme), but I got confused during the room preference selection. The contracts all seem to be for either 31 or 39 weeks. This doesn't mean that I'll have to pay for a whole year, does it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gAnnedalf)
    Hi

I'll be studying at the University of Kent for the autumn term only (Erasmus programme), but I got confused during the room preference selection. The contracts all seem to be for either 31 or 39 weeks. This doesn't mean that I'll have to pay for a whole year, does it?
    I'd probably get in contact with the accomodation office if i were you, i think it's likely they'll rent you a room out with rates for just the autumn term, the 31 and 29 weeks are for the full year, so i'd just make sure that the accomodation office know how long you're staying so you don't get charged over the odds! Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    Where are you from? I'll be there for 9 months, from september to june! I'm an erasmus student toooo ;D
    (Original post by gAnnedalf)
    Hi

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.