Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Probably not a good idea but hear me out. Ex is doing my head in. She won't talk about any of the issues that caused us to break up, and has just removed me from Facebook (after insulting me) and Skype etc. She's kept me on Twitter though.

How can I effectively make her jealous? Like, so she at least wants to know what am up to and will speak to me? Not to necessarily get back with her, just to talk everything through.

We haven't spoken in a week - longest we've ever not spoke to each other properly, even when we had split up we still spoke everyday. Now nothing.

How can I make her jealous?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    By living you're own life and not trying to make her jealous, which in itself is a bit pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    If you dont want to get back together why discuss what caused the breakup.

ReputationRep:
    Trust me, it's not worth doing that. Been there done that.

ReputationRep:
    Win the lottery.

ReputationRep:
    If she deleted you on facebook, then block her on twitter. Easy.

ReputationRep:
    Immature little brat.

Move on and be happy.

ReputationRep:
    been in your position (though minus the wanting to make ex jealous). Sometimes the wanting closure is the bit keeping you from moving on, try and accept that you might not get any and try to get on with your own life as much as possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnykino)
    Probably not a good idea but hear me out. Ex is doing my head in. She won't talk about any of the issues that caused us to break up, and has just removed me from Facebook (after insulting me) and Skype etc. She's kept me on Twitter though.

How can I effectively make her jealous? Like, so she at least wants to know what am up to and will speak to me? Not to necessarily get back with her, just to talk everything through.

We haven't spoken in a week - longest we've ever not spoke to each other properly, even when we had split up we still spoke everyday. Now nothing.

Thanks!
    Just tweet things as if you're having a really good time to make her curious as to where you are/who with

ReputationRep:
    Living well is the best revenge. Getting on with things and giving the impression that you are not bothered can drive some people crazy. I once tried to make an ex jealous by pulling another girl in for a kiss while she was around. So obviously staged, it was absolutely pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    Move on with your life.

In the best possible scenario, nothing happens, she doesn't care what you are up to. In the worst scenario, she realizes what you're doing and it'll make you look pathetic. So it's a lose-lose. If she cared about your whereabouts she wouldn't have ended it to begin with.

go out with another girl and kiss her crease her lyk u did to her

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I don't mean jealous. Basically, she said we needed to talk things out, because we had a messy breakup and trying as friends was making things worse. So I said to talk things out with her, and suddenly she says everything is my fault and won't talk to me. I don't want to text her because then it looks like am trying to get back with her. I essentially need a way for her to 'notice' me kind of thing so she'll make the first move and we can try and work on those issues. If a friendship forms, great. If something more, even better. If nothing, then okay, but I need some closure I guess. My first post isn't what I meant, was just a bit angry before.

ReputationRep:
    You need to move on. You've posted quite a few threads about this so it's obvious you aren't close to over her but you need to do everything you can to move on from her and get on with your life.
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    (Original post by jonnykino)

Thanks!
    May I refer you to the comment below as it is really good advice for you.

(Original post by So Instinct)
    By living you're own life and not trying to make her jealous, which in itself is a bit pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    Make money, buy Ferrari, drive up and down street of ex till she sees you, drive home. That's how you stunt on 'em!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    By not trying to make her jealous. Stop giving a damn about her.

ReputationRep:
    Just move on, and at the same time, perhaps make it seem as if you're in a better position now than you was before. But if you want advice on how to do the latter, I'm not the one to ask .

ReputationRep:
    Same as others have said really, you'll just end up trolling yourself

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.