Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I would like to go do A levels but only have 3 gcse's. I have a B in maths but a D in english. I would like to do 3 or 4 A levels. I am currently 19 years old and will be 20 if I start the course in September. Is there any way for me to do A levels in London. University's like to get at least 3 A levels if im not wrong.. I wouldn't like to do GCSE's again as another year would be gone.. Is there any advice you guys can give me? Thanks. Much appreciated~

    You will need at least a C for GCSE English to apply for Uni, so you will need to do it again.
    You said you have 3 GCSE's what is your other one?

    Most Uni's will require that you have 3 decent A Level or BTEC results, but they can also be very flexible. Best thing would be to ring each University and ask.
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.