Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How should these reference authors be ordered in the list of references, when using Harvard style? I have no idea... Thanks!

Chesbrough, H. and Rosenbloom, R.S. (2002)

Chesbrough, H. and Crowther, A.K. (2006)

Chesbrough, H. (2006)

Chesbrough, H. and Appleyard, M.M. (2007)

Chesbrough, H. (2007)

ReputationRep:
    Use microsoft word reference or endnote

ReputationRep:
    I learned in school that the way to organise it is like this: Alphabetical order of author's surname(s), then alphabetical order of initials and finally the year. Look at this example:

Arnold, J.B. (1992) Mentoring Schemes in Secondary Education. Carlisle: Cumberland and Borders Press.

Author unknown (1973) From School to University. Newcastle upon Tyne: Geordie Press.

Blair, M.I. (1991) Gender and Academic Achievement. London: Education Press.

Blair, M.I. (1993) Career Stereotypes. Brighton: The Women’s Press.

Blair, M.I. (in press) New Directions in Careers Guidance at School. Edinburgh: Tartan Press.

Blair, M.I. and Al-Hamid, R. (1988) Paths to Success. Observer Magazine, 28th January 1988: 12.

Blair, M.I. and Weber, G. (1994) High School Students’ Perceptions of Engineering Degrees. Higher Education 23/1: 49-69....

So I think yours should go in this order:

Chesbrough, H. (2006)

Chesbrough, H. (2007)

Chesbrough, H. and Appleyard, M.M. (2007)

Chesbrough, H. and Crowther, A.K. (2006)

Chesbrough, H. and Rosenbloom, R.S. (2002)

I hope it helps (:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.