Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As the title states can someone give some better insight as to what place is better?

4 lads who want to have a good day/night holiday.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Why people are heading to Marbs lately is beyond me. Crap, all I can say...no actually... Overrated is better.

If you haven't been, and even if you have Ibiza all the way!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lee R)
    Why people are heading to Marbs lately is beyond me. Crap, all I can say...no actually... Overrated is better.

If you haven't been, and even if you have Ibiza all the way!

Can you tell me why you think its crap?

ReputationRep:
    It's not crap, that was a wrong word to use. But it IS overrated. It's been hyped up the last few years or so and if you have been once, you won't go again.

The reason is there are better places to go for the same kind of price; Malia, Ibiza or if you can afford it WMC in Miami, now that ROCKS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lee R)

Thank you! Ridiculously overrated

To the OP, I'd say Ibiza is a good shout, considering you're 4 lads just wanting to have a good time
    Marbella is pretty good too, although I think its overpriced for what it is - saying that, it's got a good nightlife
    Puerto Banus is well known for being the 'posher' version of Marbella. Not sure about the nightlife there - it is pretty good, but I don't think it'd be as party-ish as the other two places. Puerto Banus is probably the most expensive of the 3, although when I went there, it didn't seem that much more pricier than Marbella.

Basically, I say Ibiza. If not, go for Marbella - I think it's more your age, it's got a great nightlife. Puerto Banus is a bit more 'upmarket' not sure about its nightlife, and it's a bit pricier. But if you can afford it, then why not!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.