Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I registered for the student finance website and get passed the enter the log in details page, but once i get to the redirect page it asks me to either open or save index.do and dosnt proceeed any further.

I believe the file is there to portray the redirected website as the same site so does anyone know any fixes for this problem? Ive tried clearing cookies and cache twice.

Thanks
    Matt
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Matt,

Sorry to hear about this.

It would be a good idea to let one of our advisers know about this as they may be able to provide you with a solution on 0845 300 5090.

Thanks,
    Mark-Lee

ReputationRep:
    The problem is I am not currently in the UK (on holiday) so is there an email address I can contact instead? I saw on one web page it asked me to contact the webmaster but I can't find that page again

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Matt,

The webmaster email is [email protected]

Thanks,
    Mark

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I've called up the advisers, but they couldnt give a solution except for saying try again in 2 weeks time and it might be fixed or send in a paper application, which wasnt very helpful. The webmaster said:
    "This error is most commonly received when the registration or application process has not been completed correctly. If you have not provided a home address and only registered with a contact
    address you may receive this error when trying to log in at a later date." however the advisor said my contact details were all correctly imputed, and ive tried on multiple computers so seems to be a problem with the website. Just wanted to make you aware.

Thanks
    Matthew

ReputationRep:
    Hi Matthew,

In that case it might be a good idea to complete a paper application to make sure that it gets submitted.

Sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may cause and do let me know if you need a link to the form.

Thanks,
    Mark-Lee

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.