Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do u dare to say what u think to a girl when u are in a pub? watch

ReputationRep:
    One of my mates, always says to a girl/woman directly what he wants and then he says "i want u in my bed tonight and then i want to do this or that with u" and much girls then go home with him....

Me on the other hand, i could never say directly to a girl what i want, may i want to massage her feet, its just impossible for me to say to a handsome girl what i axcactly want.. i just cant speak those words...

In what group do u belong? Group A or B??

ReputationRep:
    If

if

a girl who i think is atractive, and she says, "well i had a bad week, could u give my back a massage, and put huney on it and then lick it", ha man, then i would say in one second "yes, i would like that"

ReputationRep:
    What the **** have I just read.

ReputationRep:
    Feynman's advice on women was tell them you want to sleep with them and absolutely nothing else. Since the man was undeniably one of the greatest geniuses of history, it seems sensible to take him at his word.

ReputationRep:
    ''handsome girl''

:rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobifier)
    Feynman's advice on women was tell them you want to sleep with them and absolutely nothing else. Since the man was undeniably one of the greatest geniuses of history, it seems sensible to take him at his word.
    Thank u for ur reply, but, would u ever ask a girl straight away "i want to have sex with u??"

ReputationRep:
    I have to say B. Because i always use a direct approach. It saves a lot of time and useless rounds of drinks.
    Greetings. Sergio

ReputationRep:
    My 3 Rules of Picking Up Girls in Bars & Clubs:

Rule 1. Never buy a girl a drink
    Rule 2. Never buy a girl a drink
    Rule 3. Never buy a girl a drink

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rybee)
    What the **** have I just read.
    Amen sistah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rybee)
    My 3 Rules of Picking Up Girls in Bars & Clubs:

Rule 1. Never buy a girl a drink
    Rule 2. Never buy a girl a drink
    Rule 3. Never buy a girl a drink
    Apparently I have already repped you recently.. I'll have to come back later

But to sum up, buying a lass a drink won't make her drop her underwear unless she was planning on doing anyway. It's simply a waste of money and a lot of women exploit this 'generosity'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sergio slim)
    I have to say B. Because i always use a direct approach. It saves a lot of time and useless rounds of drinks.
    Greetings. Sergio
    did u never , and i mean never, had an moment where that trick dint work??? For example, a woman says "get away u creep!!" ? Thats my biggest fear always...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mockery)
    Apparently I have already repped you recently.. I'll have to come back later

But to sum up, buying a lass a drink won't make her drop her underwear unless she was planning on doing anyway. It's simply a waste of money and a lot of women exploit this 'generosity'.
    That's fine. I've just repped you. That means you owe me 2 because I want that one back

And yeah I agree... Fair enough if you're getting a round in but any more than purposely buying her drinks and you're a mug to be honest!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edwinemanuelposse)
    did u never , and i mean never, had an moment where that trick dint work??? For example, a woman says "get away u creep!!" ? Thats my biggest fear always...
    If she says that, then you walk away just as she asked whilst maintaining your flare of confidence. Don't say something gay like, "well it's your loss"..

It working once vastly outweighs ten rejections and most women will just say "no thanks". The trick is to know when it's time to back away, and not become a complete creep like a lot of guys seem to be like :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rybee)
    That's fine. I've just repped you. That means you owe me 2 because I want that one back

And yeah I agree... Fair enough if you're getting a round in but any more than purposely buying her drinks and you're a mug to be honest!
    It's quite funny really, the amount of lasses who seemingly stand at the bar waiting for you to come and buy a round before getting all touchy feely with you.

I guess sometimes it's a good thing, makes them do the leg work and once I have their attention then it's my time to shine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edwinemanuelposse)
    One of my mates, always says to a girl/woman directly what he wants and then he says "i want u in my bed tonight and then i want to do this or that with u" and much girls then go home with him....

Me on the other hand, i could never say directly to a girl what i want, may i want to massage her feet, its just impossible for me to say to a handsome girl what i axcactly want.. i just cant speak those words...

In what group do u belong? Group A or B??

i belong to a group B, as i can't tell directly to my desired girl

ReputationRep:
    I probably could try it.... but I do hate the thought of being that guy who makes a girl feel uncomfortable. I can imagine, she turns me down politely, but is secretly like "WTF" goes off and tells her friends, and they give me nasty looks, and then I feel like I've just fed the "males are only interested in sex" stereotype.

I suppose how it depends how it's done really. Unfortunately if they did come back with me, the moment where they come into my room and see the single mattress on the floor would be a little awkward.

ReputationRep:
    Tell a girl you wanna have sex with her if that's all you want. Sure it comes across as a bit douchey but it's better than leading her on into thinking you want more than just sex. But DO NOT tell her you want to massage her feet :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    There's an art to picking up women than just directly telling them what you want to do with them. You have to have the RIGHT DELIVERY and the RIGHT TIMING on everything, and KNOW what you're DOING!

ReputationRep:
    What i did learn, is that most woman dont see a footmasage as sexual, but when u do it to them they feel sexy....

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.