Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey guys

i was just wondering who here a few years ago created facebook pages with funny titles like:

"Lying on the kitchen floor crying because there is nothing good to eat"

i created one and it has soo many likes now take a look and see if you did,
    post the titles below id like to see them just for old times sake

ReputationRep:
    I didn't create any groups with particularly funny titles, although I have created 2 other groups. The first one has 3 members and the second one has 2, both member counts include me :ashamed2:

ReputationRep:
    I honestly regret doing that when I was younger, liking all those pages.

The pages either get hacked or were sold off to spammers and thats all they do, unnecessary crap on my newsfeed which made it far easier for me to stop using it these days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iqbal007)
    I honestly regret doing that when I was younger, liking all those pages.

The pages either get hacked or were sold off to spammers and thats all they do, unnecessary crap on my newsfeed which made it far easier for me to stop using it these days
    Agreed.

About a month ago i actually just did a mass exodus and deleted "friends", pages, likes, pics, info etc... that i'd put up in the past for no reason.

I just use facebook for close friends/work/study now.

ReputationRep:
    I had over 4k pages liked at one point and I got so sick of the crap on my newsfeed I went through and unliked every single one. Took me about 18 hours over about a week.

I'm a member of two at the moment though, the LJMU 2013 Freshers page (which is my firm) and the LJMU Computing Fresher page (as i'm doing an IT degree). That's it, and neither post to my wall. I have to go on the page to see the stuff.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by sabian92)
    I had over 4k pages liked at one point and I got so sick of the crap on my newsfeed I went through and unliked every single one. Took me about 18 hours over about a week.

I'm a member of two at the moment though, the LJMU 2013 Freshers page (which is my firm) and the LJMU Computing Fresher page (as i'm doing an IT degree). That's it, and neither post to my wall. I have to go on the page to see the stuff.
    I've unliked most of mine, now there's about twenty on the list I can see which are ones I want, but it still says I have something like 400 likes? Why? Do you know how I can get rid of them?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    I've unliked most of mine, now there's about twenty on the list I can see which are ones I want, but it still says I have something like 400 likes? Why? Do you know how I can get rid of them?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    Mine does it too. Dunno why but it irritates me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.