Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi i checked my online account recently and it says grant blocked but my maintenance loan is approved. This is my last payment on the 8th of April . Please what does it mean?? Are they going to unblock it or i wont the grant any more. And also are we allow to work while studying and if yes how much should your salary be at the end of the month if you still want to get grant and maintenance loan? thank you please need answer soon as

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by friddy)
    hi i checked my online account recently and it says grant blocked but my maintenance loan is approved. This is my last payment on the 8th of April . Please what does it mean?? Are they going to unblock it or i wont the grant any more. And also are we allow to work while studying and if yes how much should your salary be at the end of the month if you still want to get grant and maintenance loan? thank you please need answer soon as
    You need to call SFE to find out why it's blocked. It could be something simple like they made a mistake, if you've received the other 2 instalments of the grant there is likely to be just a mistake somewhere. It won't unblock itself.

You can work, I believe, 16 - 20 hours at University. You should look at your learning contract and see what it says as, if you work too many hours, your university can withdraw you from the course if they wanted to.

ReputationRep:
    If Grant's blocked, call Phil or Peggy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rybee)
    If Grant's blocked, call Phil or Peggy!
    LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.