Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I am an EU student. Do I need to create an account on studentfinance.gov.uk or should I just send in the form by post, once it is available? If I need to create an account, could you tell me why do I keep having this problem when trying to register: "Exception
    Error - please try again later. Sorry, we have encountered a problem with your online application. This might be a temporary problem with our computer system. Please log out and come back later. Please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.''? Thank you!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Ribaron,

As an EU student you'll need to apply for your finance using a paper application form that will be available to download from http://www.gov.uk/studentfinance later this month.

Once your application has been received we'll send you some login details for an online account.

Hope this helps,
    Mark-Lee

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.