Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello! I am an EU student. Do I need to create an account on studentfinance.gov.uk or should I just send in the form by post, once it is available? If I need to create an account, could you tell me why do I keep having this problem when trying to register: "Exception
    Error - please try again later. Sorry, we have encountered a problem with your online application. This might be a temporary problem with our computer system. Please log out and come back later. Please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.''? Thank you!
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Ribaron,

    As an EU student you'll need to apply for your finance using a paper application form that will be available to download from http://www.gov.uk/studentfinance later this month.

    Once your application has been received we'll send you some login details for an online account.

    Hope this helps,
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.