Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to access the past papers from the old French AQA specification but the list does not seem to appear:
    http://web.aqa.org.uk/qual/newgcses/..._materials.php

Can anyone else access these materials?

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't seem to be working here either. If you're trying to get them for practise I'd advise against it since they are quite differenct from the actual exam and could confuse you (e.g some comprehension questions ask you to answer in French)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom the student)
    Doesn't seem to be working here either. If you're trying to get them for practise I'd advise against it since they are quite differenct from the actual exam and could confuse you (e.g some comprehension questions ask you to answer in French)
    Do you have any ideas on where I could obtain any relevant past papers that would be of use (barring the ones available on their website)? For instance, should I try out past papers from other exam boards?

ReputationRep:
    No its a lot better to stick to your exam board to learn the type of questions they ask, other exam boards may have completly different style questions.

Does your school have Kerboodle? If you've run out of past paper there is some useful listening reading exercises there....

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.