Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have applied for an art foundation at Manchester Met and Bournemouth and I have not yet decided which place to take up. I want to do a foundation but dont know which place is better to go to. I liked them both so much, but they seem good at different things. After, I would like to end up at either Central Saint Martins, London College of Fashion or Parsons in New York. Any help on either these two foundations would be very helpful.

Also what are people's views on Manchester met, Central Saint Martins and London College of Fashion for the fashion degrees?

In the future I would like to design evening wear gowns with own prints and so the degree Fashion Womenswear Print at CSM really caught my eye. I have always thought that CSM is where I would like to end up as it is the best place, but I am worried about the things I have heard about it, like not enough teaching etc. So where else would be good to apply to if I want to do something like this?

I have also just got an offer from Parsons in New York which I am very happy about, but I dont really know anything about it, like if they do printing, apart from being very good at fashion and so if anyone knows anything about Parsons, then that would be very helpful!

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.