The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
No, he/she said that having poor eyesight is a disability. It is not a disability to go up and put on a pair of glasses. Just like thinking “Is it a disability to wear a cast?” When seeing a person with a cast on. The author literally said, “Being short sighted is the biggest pain in my ass...” which clarifies that he/she was speaking about sight, not wearing glasses.
meh even the disables dont care.
anyway this thread is 5yo 😶

Original post by Lezrih
No, he/she said that having poor eyesight is a disability. It is not a disability to go up and put on a pair of glasses. Just like thinking “Is it a disability to wear a cast?” When seeing a person with a cast on. The author literally said, “Being short sighted is the biggest pain in my ass...” which clarifies that he/she was speaking about sight, not wearing glasses.
Original post by Çharmander
anyway this thread is 5yo 😶

I was about to jump in with a serious reply lol
Reply 44
Glasses wearer here and I don't think it's offensive, I just think it's dumb.
Original post by cupcakes87
I was about to jump in with a serious reply lol

lmao glad you realized it sooner than i did. ive spent my precious time and energy to type down those 6-words comment before realizing.
guys please stop trying to revive the mummy.
It's always rubbed me the wrong way. it's like wearing hearing aids 'as a trend'. And if anyone things hearing and visual impairments aren't comparable then that's just as ablest, I wouldn't be able to see at all without my glasses

Latest

Trending

Trending