Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What did you think abou this I was kind of dissapointed with it. It was too similar to the Halloween one where they hid the body in the paint tins and there wasn't enough tension and suspense as in the usual Jonathan creek. Also the one who plays his sidekick is rubbish. I still like watching them as I love the programme.

ReputationRep:
    :five:
    (Original post by Guy Secretan)
    What did you think abou this I was kind of dissapointed with it. It was too similar to the Halloween one where they hid the body in the paint tins and there wasn't enough tension and suspense as in the usual Jonathan creek. Also the one who plays his sidekick is rubbish. I still like watching them as I love the programme.
    I actually really enjoyed this episode, and I LOVE Sheridan Smith haha the storyline was a bit ridiculous, especially at the end (I mean, surely you'd smell it was apple juice and not petrol.. :mmm: ) but I enjoyed it never the less

p.s :five: fellow Green Wing fan!

ReputationRep:
    I saw Jack in the box (body found in nuclear bunker) last night and that was JC at it's best. Fantastic plot. My other favourite episode is Mother Redcap. Haven't seen the latest one though.

Caroline Quentin defined the role she played.

ReputationRep:
    Never liked the Caroline Quentin character. She seemed to be really unpleasant with no redeeming features whatsoever.

My favourite episodes are the time travel ones. The one with the guy in two places at once, and the one with the woman whose hair grows back.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.