This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
You know how the UCAS tracker is updated every three hours.

Does anybody actually know what the times are it is updated? Cuz it's obviously got to be something like 9am...12pm....3pm.....6pm....9pm .....12am.....3am....6am...etc

Does anybody know when it is...stupid South Bank still haven't put up the last offer, even though I already know it and it was a week ago!!!!! I can't reply unless they do and it's ANNOYING me
Blamps
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
You know how the UCAS tracker is updated every three hours.

Does anybody actually know what the times are it is updated? Cuz it's obviously got to be something like 9am...12pm....3pm.....6pm....9pm .....12am.....3am....6am...etc

Does anybody know when it is...stupid South Bank still haven't put up the last offer, even though I already know it and it was a week ago!!!!! I can't reply unless they do and it's ANNOYING me
I can't imagine they update every 3 hours...all the bueaucracy probably prevents it....probably have to go thru 10 different protocol to make an ammendment to the tracker thing and have every decision vetted by SIS :rolleyes:
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Eh? It says

service updated every 3 hours

so surely by trading standards...
fred0202
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
You can have it so that UCAS sends you an e-mail as soon as they update your status, and if you have hotmail and messenger you will know instantly.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fred0202)
You can have it so that UCAS sends you an e-mail as soon as they update your status, and if you have hotmail and messenger you will know instantly.
Doesn't work. Or at least it didn't for me, they didn't email me to confirm my Cambridge decision or anything...
Fluffy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Doesn't work. Or at least it didn't for me, they didn't email me to confirm my Cambridge decision or anything...

If cambs (or any Uni) don't pass the information to UCAS, how can UCAS tell you anything? They're not mind readers!!!

Two UCAS threads form the medschool board: There are answers to loads of our questions on UCAS and track from an UCAS teccie.....

http://www.medschoolguide.co.uk/foru...ghlight=update

http://www.medschoolguide.co.uk/foru...ghlight=update

HtH
fxx
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Thank you!
Pencil
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That's bizarre. I can still access my old UCAS account from last year. I wonder why they haven't deleted it.
HereFishyFishy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
To be honest, i have never found an offer/rejection until after 5.30pm at night. Also expect it is only updated from 9-5
Nylex
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil)
That's bizarre. I can still access my old UCAS account from last year. I wonder why they haven't deleted it.
Likewise.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (111)
55.22%
Yes, but I want to swap them (16)
7.96%
No, but I know who I want to choose (18)
8.96%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (48)
23.88%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (8)
3.98%

Watched Threads