Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You know how the UCAS tracker is updated every three hours.

Does anybody actually know what the times are it is updated? Cuz it's obviously got to be something like 9am...12pm....3pm.....6pm....9pm .....12am.....3am....6am...etc

Does anybody know when it is...stupid South Bank still haven't put up the last offer, even though I already know it and it was a week ago!!!!! I can't reply unless they do and it's ANNOYING me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    You know how the UCAS tracker is updated every three hours.

Does anybody actually know what the times are it is updated? Cuz it's obviously got to be something like 9am...12pm....3pm.....6pm....9pm .....12am.....3am....6am...etc

Does anybody know when it is...stupid South Bank still haven't put up the last offer, even though I already know it and it was a week ago!!!!! I can't reply unless they do and it's ANNOYING me
    I can't imagine they update every 3 hours...all the bueaucracy probably prevents it....probably have to go thru 10 different protocol to make an ammendment to the tracker thing and have every decision vetted by SIS :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Eh? It says

service updated every 3 hours

so surely by trading standards...

ReputationRep:
    You can have it so that UCAS sends you an e-mail as soon as they update your status, and if you have hotmail and messenger you will know instantly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fred0202)
    You can have it so that UCAS sends you an e-mail as soon as they update your status, and if you have hotmail and messenger you will know instantly.
    Doesn't work. Or at least it didn't for me, they didn't email me to confirm my Cambridge decision or anything...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Doesn't work. Or at least it didn't for me, they didn't email me to confirm my Cambridge decision or anything...

If cambs (or any Uni) don't pass the information to UCAS, how can UCAS tell you anything? They're not mind readers!!!

Two UCAS threads form the medschool board: There are answers to loads of our questions on UCAS and track from an UCAS teccie.....

http://www.medschoolguide.co.uk/foru...ghlight=update

http://www.medschoolguide.co.uk/foru...ghlight=update

HtH
    fxx

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    That's bizarre. I can still access my old UCAS account from last year. I wonder why they haven't deleted it.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, i have never found an offer/rejection until after 5.30pm at night. Also expect it is only updated from 9-5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil)
    That's bizarre. I can still access my old UCAS account from last year. I wonder why they haven't deleted it.
    Likewise.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2004
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.