Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Stuck between putting Loughborough or Leeds as my firm choice.

Is Loughborough's reputation for being excellent at Business true and does it help with employability?

Plus, how is the course?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xjamoii)
    Stuck between putting Loughborough or Leeds as my firm choice.

Is Loughborough's reputation for being excellent at Business true and does it help with employability?

Plus, how is the course?

Thanks
    I do A&F; I applied to and visited Leeds but didn't like the sound of the structure of the course. It seemed far too academic and wasn't focused on employability like Loughborough is. Everyone secured a placement year and the vast majority of my friends on the course are going back to the same firm when they graduate, or are like me and have applied somewhere else and have got an even better job/a job they really want to do.

So I had the same decision to weigh up as you, and went for Loughborough and I have never regretted it! (I also preferred the campus university to the big city, but that's just personal preference).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.