Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm trying to sort out my student finance but not sure about whether i should enter my dad's income or not as he is loosing his job in a couple of weeks/months (definately before the summer) and is going into an early retirement.

    Do I just put details of my mums income? how do i let them know that the earnings from 2011-12 tax year will be different to this year?

    thanks for any help in advance
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Rob,

    If you want to apply for a grant you need to supply both your parents income details from 11/12. If you only enter your Mum's your application will be put on hold until your supply your Father's as well.

    Later this month we will release a form called a Current Year Income form that your parents can use to advise us of their expected income level for 13/14 as long as it has decreased by 15% or more.

    Hope this helps,
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2013
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.