Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I'm currently in my first year at University, and looking to transfer Universities. However i'm scared this won't be allowed due to course being too different, so I was planning on applying to the desired University and start again, meaning I would need 4 years of funding as I am nearing the end of my first year currently, how would I go about receiving this?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Trovao,

    Every student is entitled to one extra year of student finance that can be used for a false start. If you change to a new degree you will continue to receive student finance for this.

    Hope this helps,
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.