Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi all,

    I am writing my research proposal for physio degree and am trying to workout which statistical test I need to use.
    Firstly I need to know which type of data it is. So the results will be from questionnaires with likert scales which I understand is ordinal data. However I will only be analysing the sum-scores of the data which are transformed to scoring of 0-100.
    So what type of data would this be if its 0-100?

    Thanks in advance for your help.
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.